Saturday, May 24, 2014

Being Mum

I am mom of 2 years old toddler. She screams on me she gives cute smile, makes funny faces, runs to give me cuddle. Its just very beautiful experience. I can't say if its good to have baby early in relationship or late. Nor to say babies are angels or toughest toddlers. I am sure to say, something I truly wished and I am enjoying. Not all moments will be fun and joyful. But it makes you feel complete. I am lucky that I experienced Love in every corner. As they say to Mom, with her, I don’t need to look back. Thanks for always being there!’ I always wonder can I be good mother? What it takes to be good mother? Before I was mum, I didn't know the feeling of having my heart in front of me outside my body. I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby. I didn't know that bond between us, how it started. She is so small but makes me feel the best, very special, most loved. I didn't know I was capable to make her feel loved and she trusts me. When she falls, her eyes are full of questions, more than pain that I was there and I didn't stop her from falling. I never thought of I would love to do house work but I do clean house every day so that she will be healthy. Before being Mum, I never looked in teary small eyes and cried and smiled and laughed and felt happy.I never knew that something so small could change my life so much, I would love being mum. Its wonderful but not easy when you have been puked on - pooped on - spit on - chewed on - peed on -  bite by tiny teeth. Sleeping whole night is dream now, even if someone asks me to sleep while they can take care of her I can't stop taking care of her. I have to see her alright, can't stop being mum and just sleep. Love you so much darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment